• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Back....

vern

Well , I know I have been out of circulation for a while but I am back now , I will be lurking about to see what you animals are up to now.
Say , Kenny, tell your lovely wife I said hello.
Ohhh, Worm, whatcha doin? Can I play? :D

ROTFLMAO.
Yep, this is exactly what I expected. I can feel the love. :love:

Well I'll Be hornswaggled,
Welcome back ya big galute!

Nice to see ya posting again..

I said Howdy on another thread, but just in case you don't see that one I'll say Howdy again....

Welcome back My Friend!

JerryG

Hey, isn't you the guy that goes around convert'n people over to that purrty museeem quality stuff? heh heh heh

Yeeeeah, I thunk that wuz you....

Gots to get me some of that sand pretty soon... Thinkin of doin the great conversion of the closet. Mmmmm. closet.

Welcome back Verny Vern

:sign:

Woooohoooo! Good to have your back my Brother!

Aloha Bro!

Wade

vern said:
Ohhh, Worm, whatcha doin? Can I play? :D
Hey my old, long, lost pal Vern!!!! Why sure, you can ALWAYS PLAY!!! What's the game?? ;) :p :) :sign:

Seriously, hope the Climax..er...uh Climmaxing is going well for ya' bro! Glad to see ya' back around, I'm actually just starting to get back on pretty reglerer mahsef!

Later bro!

BW

Damn! Feels like home. :0 :D
I just had to get things straightend out in my new Biz. but I am glad to be back. Thanks for all the welcome guys. :love:

So Vern, when you gonna start the Bead Pass? :D :p

Isn't is funny, all this time you were just plain ole Vern, you go and buy yourself a company and all the sudden you're the Bead Man :thumbs:

Hey Bro. of course I will start a pass , as a matter of fact, I already have, and of course there will be humidifiers in it. :D