• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm back!

Jack Straw

As some folks here know, I recently took a voluntary transfer from sunny SC, to cold and frigid NE Ohio, to be closer to family, and my internet service has been sporadic, at best. For awhile I was able to check in from work, but the new system there took out CP ..... :( ! I guess the powers that be, don't think cigar forums are a good use of company resources! :whistling:

Today I, finally, got service at home (only took 3 months!) and it looks like you guys are stuck putting up with me, again, on a regular basis!

Looks like I have a bunch of reading to get caught up, a flame out or two, several missed opportunities on GB's and sales, and a couple of pass invitations that had to be turned down due to my inability to stay in contact on a consistent basis.

To you new guys/gals ... welcome, I'm sure you'll find this to be a great place to learn about your new obsession ... errr ... hobby.

To the rest of you, it's wonderful to be able to regularly check in, again, with the greatest cigar community online!!

Who are you? ;)

I was wondering where you disappeared to.....

Change your location from Sunny South to Frigid North. :p

Welcome back Jay!

Is that a permanent move to the north?

Welcome back, and yes there is a lot of content and melt downs to read up on.

edit: damn shift key

Welcome back Jay! Glad to see you finally up and running! Stay warm my friend!

Welcome back Jay! Permanent or not, it's good to see you back on the board. Many happy returns! :thumbs:

It's good to see you back Jay, glad your internet is up again. Talk with you soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Glad to see you made it back Jay. Bummer about the cold weather. It's shorts and sandals in CA right now. :cool:

Fight On!

Geoff