• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm feeling froggy.....

beastinem

Eeny.............meeny.............miny.............BOOM!

unabomber-sketch.jpg

Damn, you guys don't make it easy for a noob to pick his first bombing target do you? I was going to bomb the first person to respond to this thread :( But with 100+ views and 0 replies, I guess that strategy is out of the question. Not sure how everybody else picks their bomb targets. Guess I will have to go another route. I already know what I want to send IN the bomb package.....maybe it would be best to search members and find out who has that particular item on their favorites or wish list.

Either way, thanks for making it difficult f***ers ;)

I gotta tell you I was completely lost and was wondering when someone was gonna chime in and clear up what the heck the OP meant! :laugh:

That picture reminds me of an e-mail software we used as kids aptly called "Unibomber". It was basically an e-mail flooding program that would perpetually send the same e-mail either a set number of times or until you stopped it.

Ahhhh, I see. Didn't realize anybody had it as their avatar, lol. Well I just thought the famous "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski picture would fit nicely. Guess that's what I get for being cryptic :\

I already had one bombing target in mind but wanted to do like 3. Figured since it is my first bombing here on CP, I would go all out. I am gonna let my wife pick the 3rd target. Knowing her and her short attention span, she will probably just jump on and pick the first name she sees, lol.

Sooo this thread = fail. Lol.

LOL, I just figured you already had some target picked out and this was your announcement thread. Come on dude, you should know we only understand 2-4 syllable words!! :laugh:

LOL, I just figured you already had some target picked out and this was your announcement thread. Come on dude, you should know we only understand 2-4 syllable words!! :laugh:

I wish I had the cash to bomb every one of you sorry sons a b****s ;)

But for now, it's gonna be 3. The targets have been chosen and the bombs will be set in motion on Monday. So by the end of the week, let's just say that 3 people will be posting reported bombings. Some may say "Yeah!.....SWISH!", while others might say "SWEET!!!"

j/k

There is no real science to picking a target. Just find someone you like and punish them. Sometimes you may need to go through a third party to find their addresses, but I've found there are plenty of willing accomplices around here.

Ha! Sorry your bombing didn't go as smoothly as planned but good luck to the three you pick. Nice gesture :thumbs: