• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm GIVING AWAY Cigars

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
God knows why I've hung on to them for so long, but I have 3 Acid Kong Cameroon's laying around here. They've actually been aged for over a year now. First person to ask (and send me their snailer) get's 'em.

What? Did you think I was gonna just give away some Hemmingway's or something like that? :p

Dave ;)

Sorry PB, but TechMaster beat you to the punch by almost 30 minutes. ???

TechMaster, they should be out in the next day or two.

Dave ;)

Oh well, that's what I get for partying so long last night I guess!

TM, I hope you enjoy those. You ever have an Acid?

Let me know what you think, never can tell, I may have to go get one or two if they don't suck! :D

I'll let you know. I have heard some very good things from people and also some very bad things from some people. :D I know I can't wait to get them though

PB, I got a bag of about 5 cigars (my friend gave me). In it is a Juicy Lucy. When I smoke it, I'll be sure to tell you what I think...

Jucy Lucy - kinda like smoking a pipe tobacco mixed with a chewing tobacco as it holds that real sweet flavor of a red man type thing.

I posted a "weekend experiment" over in the what have you been smoking latley section.
Among those was a Jucy Lucy - I was bold and tried 2 of them..

I recently sparked up a China 51 or whatever it was called from the Natural line. Put it out half way. It was too tight. Way too tight.
The twigs are pretty good though for a super quick smoke and quality didn't count :p

PB, when my pass hits your area, there's a couple of natural's in there if you want to try out DEstate.

I am still Holding The Egg, so me and Drew are going to get to know one another for a few hours some time soon!!

pb,

try the industrial press line if you want a pretty good nicaraguan smoke, the drew supreame was my favorite size out of the sampler box,

I have a few def sea, lmk if you want to try a couple,

Nick

PM Sent Nick, hey, those don't come WITH the bike in the Piccy do they? :D :p :thumbs:

that's only with a box, but i'll sent the seat off of the motorcycle to you with the one i send if you really want to sniff it that bad, it can't be any worse than those lars...LOL, just kidding,

nick

Incoming PB, del conf0301 0120 0006 1027 3695

small package, but maybee when i get stocked up, i can send you a bomb instead of a firecracker LOL,

Nick

PB,

Tried a Def Sea the other night. This stick actually scared the heck out of me. Smelled like a clay pot filled with fragrant, spicy pot-pourri. I really wanted to just leave them on the living room table to freshen the air :D Kind of clovy, flowery, etc.

I've smoked cloves (clove cigs) in the past and was fully expecting something very similar. Was pleasantly surprised to find a "normal" peppery cigar (similar to Excalibur) with a fragrant (smelling) smoke and just the slightest hint of added spice. Almost too light to taste. Fairly decent at about an 80-84 points. Incidentally, these were fresh and I can't wait to taste the aged, smoothed version.

R/

Sorry, the package of Acid's got a bit delayed. They should go out in today's mail.

Dave ;)