• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be a GrandFather!

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Attention fellow CP'ers....

I just got some of the best news of my entire life....... My son & daughter in law announced to my wife and I last night that WE ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS... Yep! My son and his wife are blessed and starting a family - I'm going to be a GRANDFATHER. :thumbs:

I'm so happy.. my wife is so happy................................ WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED.

Congratulations to you and your wife and most importantly to your son and daughter in law. The baby's health will be in my prayers. :thumbs:

Congrats, My father is due for the same blessing with my brother and sister in law about to have a baby any day now.

Congrats to you and your family. Our daughter and son-in-law have given us 2, 5 yrs. and 2 yrs. It's truly wonderful. My best wishes to all of you.

Lovely news, you are in for a truly wonderful time.
BTW, I thought my wife and I started young but you beat us. I tip my hat to you sir.

Congrats. My wife Is due any day now with our 2nd child. A lil girl.

Congrats, grandchildren are terrific. I bought a box of my favorites to smoke on each of their birthdays. Hopefully they will age well.

Ken

Congrats!

(I fixed this for you)

Attention fellow CP'ers....

I just got some of the best news of my entire life....... My son & daughter in law announced to my wife and I last night that WE ARE GETTING REALLY OLD!... Yep! My son and his wife are blessed and starting a family - I'm getting OLD :thumbs:

I'm so happy.. my wife is so happy................................ WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED.

It's a great feeling when your Grandchild looks at you with a youthful sparkle in their eyes and calls you Grandpa. Really great!

Sincere Congratulations, Grandpa!

I took my grandkids to a baseball game once. Bought 'em ice cream. They got it all over themselves. I didn't have to clean 'em up. When they get cranky, you can send them home. It's great being a grandparent.

Doc.