• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm gonna be at Bell's in Kalamazoo tonight if ya wanna meet u

Satchmo

Why do they call it a Power Ranger???
I'm going to be in western MI for work and will be staying in Kalamazoo tonight. That means Bell's tonight for me. If you want to have a couple beers, and possibly freeze our ass off outside with a cigar (if we can) drop me a line with how to get ahold of you. I will be in town around 7 p.m.

Man, what a great brewery. Only down side was you could go to the beer garden to drink, or smoking area to smoke. Couldn't do both per MI law I was told!!! What about us weak people who like to stack their vices?

Man, what a great brewery. Only down side was you could go to the beer garden to drink, or smoking area to smoke. Couldn't do both per MI law I was told!!! What about us weak people who like to stack their vices?
This was one of the most stupid parts of the whole anti-smoking bill in my opinion. Smoking could not take place where drinks or food are served, even if it is in an outdoor space.