• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm headed to NCY...Suggestions?

CigarBaron

Hey guys,

I'm going to NYC on family vacation for about a week...any suggestions on cool places to smoke or get some decent cigar deals??...i'm also still in the market for a 100 count humidor if there is shop in the city that has a nice selection (i'm leaning toward the lamborghini humidors at the moment, but that's not set in stone).

Thanks! -Baron

I've only been to one cigar shop in Manhattan, Davidoff of Geneva on 54th street and madison avenue. A great looking store with a lot of sophistication (I think these guys know the taste of 7 year old burnt madagascar vanilla). But it is also a store where you sit down, relax and smoke as well as look at their fancy humidors on display and you can look in their walk-in and see a large selection of cigars.

Of course their main line are Davidoff cigars

I was there last month. Davidoff is a great place to see. My lady and I went to Club Macanudo and really enjoyed it. The atmosphere was very laid back with couches and comfy chairs. I believe there is a $20 minimum per person, but that is one or two drinks in NYC. Huge scotch and bourbon menu! Anyhow, very cool. I believe it was on 66th between 5th and 6th. Oh, but take your own cigars as they have a limited cigar menu. They were MSRP, but it is worth a special cigar.

Do a search and you'll find tons of information on NYC.

Big questions..... do mean Manhattan ? If you are looking for places in Manhattan to sit and have a cigar, like Tony said, a search will come up with tons of them.

One place to visit and sit with a cigar is called The Cigar Inn... located at 71 St and 1 Ave (in the middle of the block).... nice selection in the humidor... but a little on the expensive side. Not a place where you would buy a box of cigars, but a place to buy one or two and sit and smoke.

I have not been to the store, but I have had many of their cigars and liked them all. Check out Nat Sherman. They are on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

I have not been to the store, but I have had many of their cigars and liked them all. Check out Nat Sherman. They are on Fifth Avenue in NYC.

Nat Sherman’s is nice I usually go there whenever I am in NY, Davidoff is really nice also. One of the cigars I got at Davidoff was something they have made for the store only, it didn't have a band on it and was about the size of a petit corona, was nice and spicy, I really enjoyed it. Also, JR's has a big store on 5th and 46th that is worth going in just to see if nothing else.

Edit: All the shops I went in had humi's just depends on how much you want to spend.