• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Hired!

Golfanatic

The Biggest Newbie on CP
Thanks to all of you for your support. I accepted another position with my company to run a different department and I am excited. Maybe I can still snag one of those Opus X tins before they are gone.

Darin

Thanks to all of you for your support. I accepted another position with my company to run a different department and I am excited. Maybe I can still snag one of those Opus X tins before they are gone.

Darin
Congrats on being able to stay with the same company.
It's a bad time to be looking for a job.

I'm guessing this means you keep you "time accrued" benefits; vacation and such?

Congrats man...Good for you.

Are they going to pay your serverance from your past position? I would be interested in hear about that.

Darin
Congrats on being able to stay with the same company.
It's a bad time to be looking for a job.

I'm guessing this means you keep you "time accrued" benefits; vacation and such?

Yes I did. Its like I never left.

Congratulations. If the tins are all gone at your local shop let me know, they have a number of them left at a shop near me and I will get one for you.

Congrats man...Good for you.

Are they going to pay your serverance from your past position? I would be interested in hear about that.

No but I wish. I wasn't too much but I could have walked away with a little over $10K from this place.

Back