• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Hit!

Time

I was just going about my business as always, and after a typically onerous commute back home I was greeted by this....

smoking_mailbox3.jpg

Some gracious BOTL had decided I needed to feel the thrill of an unexpected package of goodies. I am floored, and extremely appreciative of this random act of kindness. I am in the process of reverse engineering the trajectory of this mystery missive, so that I may thank the responsible party.

Nice play! Finally a newbie mailbox pic that looks like it has been hit! Not one waiting to be hit!! :thumbs:

Nicely done!

I was just going about my business as always, and after a typically onerous commute back home I was greeted by this....

smoking_mailbox3.jpg

Some gracious BOTL had decided I needed to feel the thrill of an unexpected package of goodies. I am floored, and extremely appreciative of this random act of kindness. I am in the process of reverse engineering the trajectory of this mystery missive, so that I may thank the responsible party.

Update: Ballistic forensics have identified the triggerman.

Thank you insight. You really did make my day. I look forward to trying out this great array of (all new to me) sticks. This sure makes a newbie, non poster, feel pretty welcome. I shall PIF, and also, I now have your coordinates. :D