• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm in BIG Trouble !!!!

gibu

Guys, I really, really need some help. Really!!

I have mentioned before that my brothers girlfriend is a Florida transplant and she loves Florida State football. She is an extreamly nice person and I was wanting to have the whole season this year on DVD for her. I have the first two burned and in a case waiting for the rest of the seasons games to join them.

I have Direct TV with Tivo and thought I had this all set up. I thought I had purchased the Whole season of PPV games and had even gotten the first two games already. I live in a very rural area though and my direct tv is actually provided by a local eletric co-op. Its a very odd arangement thats suposed to ensure the best rates for a rural area possible, but just ends up providing me with lame customer service. Tonight (Saturday) I came home expecting the game to be tivoing, but found black screen instead. I called to find the problem and they insited I never ordered the package and there was nothing I could do till I called my local office Monday morning. I went round and round on the phome for a while but ultimatly came up dry.

Now, not only is the season not going to be complete, but the game ended up being a close 1 point last minute thriller and I don't have it!!

I know we have a lot of Gator fans, and I've heard no Seminole fans, BUT I NEED THAT GAME. PLEASE!!! Call your friends, sell your sole, whatever! I would give my left testicle and biggest ISOM for that game. (Hopefully you'll just settle for the ISOM.)

I would be happy to copy and return any copy found. I can provide a DVD copy as well if interested. I will pay any and all shipping. I will do whatever it takes to make this happen.

Come on guys!!!!

I don't care if you have to call that weird relative you imberassed about, or the long lost friend your ashamed to say actually likes the Seminoles. This is improtant guys, I need it.

Help me CP forums, your my only hope..............

I HATE THOSE @#%*&!$ SEMINOLES!!
But I know enough Nole fans that one of them probably recorded it. I'll see what I can dig up for you and get back to you Monday night :thumbs:

I watched the whole game and rooted for GT as all good Gator fans should have :p The first half was kind of boring because every play was followed by a penalty call from the ref. The second half was great, I like those intense games (as long as it doesn't mean the Canes are coming back from a 23 point deficit :( ) I must say FSU's QB Chris Rix is horrible and he's a third year player so there's definitely not a lack of experience as an excuse.

Gator

That'd be great Scott, I would really appreciate it.

It doesn't sound like a big deal, but in the short time we've known her she has already been way more a part of our family then his ex-wife ever was in all the years they were married. I really would like to not let her down on this.

The poor girl is a huge Seminole's fan and they live just on the other side of the state line in Nebraska. Talk about moving into hostile enemy territory.... man. Nebraska is THE wrong place for a fan of any other team period.

Thanks a bunch man.

You're tellin' me Gibu, being a PSU fan as well as a Florida fan I watched the end of the game yesterday when the Cornhuskers got by my the Nittany Lions late in a low scoring game.

I still have not gotten over that kickoff classic years ago (mid 80's?) when Nebraska killed my Lions. Grudges like that I hold forever.....

On a lighter note, who's gonna be #5 next week?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHA

We'll see about the AP poll.

On the coaches poll though Michigan horned there way in ahead of Kansas St. some how. Thats Ok though, theres still a lot of season ahead and K st.'s not getting anywhere unless they go undefeated anyway.

Too bad about TU. I always like big 12 teams to win, and a stronger Texas would be better for Kst. to beat in a couple weeks.

rackin, frackin, scmackin, stupid mack brown!!!
grumblemutter stupid can't even beat the damn
razorbacks muttergrumble. time to get my 7 mauser
an' go pig huntin'! :angry:

oh wellllll!!

GO FROGS!!!
2628.gif

I'll come with, if you think 7mm Rem Mag will do. Hold your ears though, its a little loud with the BOSS. :D :thumbs:

Hey, who else can hook me up???

Gatorsmg isn't the only one with friends in low places is he?? :p

Sorry Bruddah. This horse makes it a point NOT to watch anything in College Football where either of the teams has FL... in the name somewhere. It's like watching an all star game, cept only one team has recruited all-stars from across the country.

Back