• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm moving out of the DC area...

:angry: Just found out I'm being moved by Uncle Sam to Charleston, SC....as much as I want to stay in the DC area, the man say's I gotta go.

No more Shelly's!

But looking forward to meeting new buds in SC

first Funky now you?!?! whats with the mass exidus?

Well, my 4 year tour is almost up, and I'm in a bad point in my career where they have a shortage of my MOS in Charleston. It sucks all the way around, especially with the housing market the way it is. Gonna suck to have to try to sell. For the record, everytime I see your name, I think of GUAPO for some reason! :laugh: Been too long since we herfed....

Damn, sorry to hear! Funny thing, job is relocating me to Charleston as well...........the other Charleston. West Virginia! I think you still got it better than me. I'd rather go to SC than WV, but that's just me. Things happen for a reason, and I think you'll do well in SC. Good luck.

You, Jon and I should herf before this "moving" thing happens.

Andrew

Damn, sorry to hear! Funny thing, job is relocating me to Charleston as well...........the other Charleston. West Virginia! I think you still got it better than me. I'd rather go to SC than WV, but that's just me. Things happen for a reason, and I think you'll do well in SC. Good luck.

You, Jon and I should herf before this "moving" thing happens.

Andrew

Absolutely! Like you said, this is hard to accept, but everything happens for a reason. We shall herf before we all go! :thumbs:

I actually dont care too much for the Guapos. I am headoverheels for the corona and robustos. When is M-Day for you both? When do you want to get together?

My move is the opposite of yours, I'm moving back to the DC area from Virginia Beach, I think my report date is going to be sometime in September.

-Tom

Jon,

My move date is not certain yet. My department here is going to stay open until end of May, BUT my boss said they may need me to move earlier. SOOO, April could be a possibility.........latest will be May.

Andrew

I actually dont care too much for the Guapos. I am headoverheels for the corona and robustos. When is M-Day for you both? When do you want to get together?

Jon,

My move date is not certain yet. My department here is going to stay open until end of May, BUT my boss said they may need me to move earlier. SOOO, April could be a possibility.........latest will be May.

Andrew

Damn best of luck in WV. Herf for sure before you move.

Boon.....Charleston, SC is great! Great place to be, and the cost of living is much lower there than it is here in MD/DC/NoVA

complaining about moving to Charleston from DC? Not sure I get that but to each his own.