• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm moving to Florida!

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hey yall, I know there is a central Florida HERF thread already but I thought I'd just start this thread so I can get to know all of my central Florida brothers of the leaf. Anyway I'll be in Orlando (specifically Little Lake Bryan off of I4@535) for 6 months to a year working for Disney and I'd like to smoke with some of the guys from the forum! The only two places I've smoked at have been a cigar bar at Universal City Walk and a cigar shop at downtown Disney west end. So please let me know so we can HERF! I arrive on January 19th.

Edited for misspelling

Your going to crap when you see Corona Cigar Company. Three locations and all great places to have a stick. Cigars @ Universal City Walk and Sosa Cigars @ downtown Disney don't come close to Corona IMO.

bucfan444 said:
Your going to crap when you see Corona Cigar Company. Three locations and all great places to have a stick. Cigars @ Universal City Walk and Sosa Cigars @ downtown Disney don't come close to Corona IMO.
I googled it, I can't wait to check it out!!

bucfan444 said:
I agree with this one. I like the Sand Lake location personally because the selection is great and not such a pain to get to from the turnpike. Maybe we can have an Epcot herf in June when I come back. There is a smoking section right by Japan where I've smoked a cigar and watched the fireworks, with a beer in hand.

I'm always interested in a Central/South Florida herf. I'm a Disney annual pass holder and have never even tried to smoke a stick anywhere on their property. I assumed they would banish you for life if someone complained about cigar smoke. Good to know there is some places you can still relax at Disney.
Totally agree with Corona Sand Lake. Ridiculous selection and the least traffic and hassle to get to.

We are annual pass holders as well. I should mention that the downtown Corona location has a better bar than the Sand Lake location. Tampa isn't too shabby on bars, microbrews or cigar shops either.

Because they offered me a permanent job at one of the best universities in the world. I think we are ranked 12 or 13. 

Well hell, you're certainly moving to a great area in regards to there always being something interesting to do. 
I don't know if I can make it for anything but keep us posted. I do really need to get to the area to visit my Mom.
Best of luck with everything.

I used to go to Orlando every week and as I recall the Corona location on Sand Lake (I think) had a pretty good Cuban sandwich as well.  (Served by a very pretty waitress as well)

Hey guys! sorry I haven't posted, work has been pretty hectic! I'm finally situated in Orlando. I live pretty much off of I4@535. If anyone wants to meet up please let me know! 

Wish I would have looked in this section about 2-3 weeks ago. I was in Orlando for vacation and I was looking for a place to smoke. The place at Downtown Disney was grossly overprice IMO. I wound up smoking by the water one night I was there. I felt like I was breaking all sorts of regulations but I said f it.. lol

Enjoy your new position.