• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm moving!

Yeahthatsme

Well, not only is today my birthday, it's also move-out day. Leaving my apartment and moving into a house, with a bit of a disconnect in between where I'll be camping out in my parents' basement. Gonna pull my addy from my profile, I'll update it when I get all moved in. Thankfully in the house I'll be able to smoke wherever I like, plus it has a covered back porch! I should have my computer set up at my parents' house, but I may be offline for a couple of days while I get everything transferred over.

If anybody has any packages on their way to me for any reason, please let me know so I can make sure they get forwarded.

Cheers CP!

It's an exciting time for you Joe...and Happy Birthday young man!

As a parent of kids your age, I'm sure your folks are thrilled to have you back for this short period. How many times have they asked you about your basement move-out date? :laugh:

Good luck.

It's an exciting time for you Joe...and Happy Birthday young man!

As a parent of kids your age, I'm sure your folks are thrilled to have you back for this short period. How many times have they asked you about your basement move-out date? :laugh:

Good luck.

Hah, well, considering they found out I was moving back in this morning, they're taking it well. There was a bit of a mix-up with the dates for the end of my lease, you see. Oh well.

Make sure to wear really thick gloves whilst packing, lest any tricky traps you set and forgot about wreak their vengeance.

Happy Birthday and congrats on the move.

Happy Birthday, Joe!

Good luck with the move. :thumbs: