• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm never asking another question. . .

Bahianut

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in f
1. So I ask CigarAl if his free cigar deal was done, and he generously hit me with a nice package, even though I missed the deal. I was humbled. :blush:

2. I figure I could pay it forward and ask Jonesy for some coordinates to join the war and what do I get? He hits me! I am humbled again. :rolleyes:

Thank you both for your kindness and great smokes, I will be paying this forward to some unsuspecting soul. :thumbs:

Andy

That is what you get for joining such a classy place. Nice play guys! Glad you joined us noobs!

Hope you enjoy them Bro. Congrats on the upcoming baby........and make sure you start that new wishlist. :whistling:

1. So I ask CigarAl if his free cigar deal was done, and he generously hit me with a nice package, even though I missed the deal. I was humbled. :blush:

2. I figure I could pay it forward and ask Jonesy for some coordinates to join the war and what do I get? He hits me! I am humbled again. :rolleyes:

Thank you both for your kindness and great smokes, I will be paying this forward to some unsuspecting soul. :thumbs:

Andy

Let me try. Hey Al, ya got those free cigars yet? :laugh: I met Al on his travels to Wisconsin and he is a hell of a guy. Nice shootin' Al.

Cheers,

Quade

Hehe, nice one :)
Now you know that you have to accept bomb for every asked question :p