• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not superstitious, but

stogieman

" Herf King "
It's just somethin' about the whole idea of being Friday the 13th. You never think about black cats, close calls in car accidents, etc. But for some reason, you do on days like today. I know myself, I'll be on the edge all day till I get home and then I'm not going anywhere except to the beer store. You all keep an eye out and be safe. A word to the wise...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

stogieman said:
It's just somethin' about the whole idea of being Friday the 13th. You never think about black cats, close calls in car accidents, etc. But for some reason, you do on days like today. I know myself, I'll be on the edge all day till I get home and then I'm not going anywhere except to the beer store. You all keep an eye out and be safe. A word to the wise...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D
Wow, you have stores soley dedicated to beer? Man that sounds like a kewl idea. :sign:

Today is/was my parents anniversary. They always thought it was lucky but some people may argue that because they had me, it is definately an unlucky day :D

Taking my son to have his wisdom teeth cut out today. Is he lucky or what. :0