• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not wearing my tinfoil hat....

thatsonofa

Does it seem like a lot of natural disasters have been happening lately? There have been about 5 or 6 earthquakes in the past couple weeks and a volcano eruption from a volcano dormant for thousands of years. Just seems like a lot in a short period of time.

Might be the apocolypse. I won't start worrying until the Browns win the Super Bowl. That would really be a disaster. :sign:

Which is why I'm only storing 4 years worth of cigars. Doesn't it all come to an end at 2012? ??? ;)
Some sayers believe that we have already passed 2012, in that our calender is incorrect :whistling:

I was wondering why this Mayan family, with full dress regalia were walking down the road ...oh oh, they're back! ???

Brian

The mothership has informed me that we have at least until 2015, but after that all bets are off!

Maybe it's natural population control for mass Darwin award winner's

I mean, come on livening on top of a volcano, fault-zone et all
did you really expect a long peaceful exsistance for your descendants

Does it seem like a lot of natural disasters have been happening lately? There have been about 5 or 6 earthquakes in the past couple weeks and a volcano eruption from a volcano dormant for thousands of years. Just seems like a lot in a short period of time.

No.

You're just more aware of your mortality!

Might be the apocolypse. I won't start worrying until the Browns win the Super Bowl. That would really be a disaster. :sign:

What exactly is that supposed to mean? I will have you know that Cleveland sports have came very far, now instead of most of the regular season games, we just lose important ones. Like for a playoff spot, or for the world series (twice) or the NBA championship.

By the by, people often say that the Mayan Calender runs out in 2012 or some such year and point to that as proof the world is going to end. My way of thinking goes something like this.....

Chief Calender maker "man it is hard to chisel these dates into stone"
Party Mayan " Hey bro, huge Herf to night over at that Inca place"
Chief Calender maker "F%#K it, 2012 is good enough, lets go smoke a stoogie."
Party Mayan " Is your sister going to be there?"

They better be accurate on that 2012 date, I don't wanna find out they screwed up and never get a chance to smoke those Padron 80ths. I'm saving them for the last day on earth. :whistling:

What exactly is that supposed to mean? I will have you know that Cleveland sports have came very far, now instead of most of the regular season games, we just lose important ones. Like for a playoff spot, or for the world series (twice) or the NBA championship.

By the by, people often say that the Mayan Calender runs out in 2012 or some such year and point to that as proof the world is going to end. My way of thinking goes something like this.....

Chief Calender maker "man it is hard to chisel these dates into stone"
Party Mayan " Hey bro, huge Herf to night over at that Inca place"
Chief Calender maker "F%#K it, 2012 is good enough, lets go smoke a stoogie."
Party Mayan " Is your sister going to be there?"

Trust me, the Browns winning the Super Bowl would herald the end of the world as we know it. :laugh:

I've read prophacies that say December 24th, 2011 is the date.

[/quote]

Trust me, the Browns winning the Super Bowl would herald the end of the world as we know it. :laugh:

I've read prophacies that say December 24th, 2011 is the date.
[/quote]

Why, the Browns are a markedly improved team. Now granted we could have been 6-10 this year or 13-3, so 10-6 ain't to bad. We have a tougher schedule this year, but they offense added weapons, and the defense should be more solid up front. We did lose one of the best coverage corners in the game, but a good pass rush, will make average players great.

As far as the end of the world, I um... Well, see... Its been predicted many times and as I am posting has yet to come true. Penn and Teller had a Showtime episode about that very topic and it was pretty interesting.

Actually kinda glad to see the Browns getting better. It's an intense rivalry with plently of smash mouth action, taunting, and deep emotions on both sides. And that's just the tailgating parties before the game!!! :D

lolcatsdotcomiy0hwr7nqv87ch3g.jpg

Back