• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm on the news!

Kosmo

I know the topic of the video is political in nature, but I thought I'd still post it to let everybody here at CP know there is a celebrity amongst them :laugh:

Linky Linky Linky

P.S. I'm Tyler Millage.

Nice, I think if already owning the concealed weapon permit, you should be able to go anywhere, was not aware college campuses were off limit. I guess this is the thing I learned today, I hope you are successful in your endeavor! :D

Very cool. Congrats on getting involved. I'm taking my CNC test in the next few weeks.

I already told my wife that if a law passes where you can carry on campus that she is getting hers. She goes to late classes at Eastern Michigan and they have had rapes and all sorts of stuff happen there.

Keep up the good work. After you get this issue taken care of perhaps you can get NC to allow us to carry in food places that serve alcohol. :thumbs:

Congrats!

I have had a carry permit for 13 years. My gun goes everywhere I go, except on campus. On those occasions, I leave it in the car. That is worrisome, however, because my car has been broken into on two occasions. Luckily for me, the stupid a$$ did not bother to search the car carefully. Otherwise, I would be out a Glock 21.

Well done, lad. I agree most violently. Observe my tagline.

P.S. I don't personally own a gun. Yours is fine.

One of these days, I need to buy property in a rural area in California so I can get a California CCW. In the mean time, I have to be satisfied with my Krav Maga training.

I already told my wife that if a law passes where you can carry on campus that she is getting hers. She goes to late classes at Eastern Michigan and they have had rapes and all sorts of stuff happen there.

Bill,

See if there is a Tom Patire course nearby. His website is kinda lame, but the content of his courses is awesome. If she were to get fully CDT certified, she'd be able to handle most situations she encounters.