• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm running with the medium boys

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
Just like to thank the group for teaching me it's ok to have a 120Qt containg cigars, not soda, sitting in the middle of the living room. Just upgraded from a 50qt.

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Just like to thank the group for teaching me it's ok to have a 120Qt containg cigars, not soda, sitting in the middle of the living room. Just upgraded from a 50qt.

Cheers,
Dixie
I had my 120 qt. coolidor upholstered ottoman style:

4179.JPG

Chicks dig it. :p

Good Job Dixie. I've had mine several months now. It is full. You'll be getting a bigger one soon! :D

Congrats on the upgrade Dixie.
I've got a 120qt also and the darn thing is slowly filling up.
Not that it's a bad thing.
Question you should ask yourself is "Do i mind having two 120qt coolers in my living room"?......hmmmm :D

Did you keep it a "lowboy" or did you stand it up and put shelves in it?

gkpk said:
Question you should ask yourself is "Do i mind having two 120qt coolers in my living room"?......hmmmm :D
The question I ask myself is, "WIll my wife allow two - 120's in our living room?"
:p

Congratulations on the upgrade Dixie!

It is always nice to have space to grow the collection.

If you keep it horizontal, you might be interested in these:

Spanish Cedar Trays

They fit nicely four across in my 120 qt. coolidor. (Currently out of stock but they get them back in frequently. )

Also, I heard @ CW that Vern is selling trays too. Might wanna call if interested.

I bought a section of the white plastic coated metal shelving ( that's often used for closet shelving) , cut it down to slip fit about 5" deep into the coolidor and put plastic tips on the cut ends so not to scratch the interior of my humi.

I use the space below the shelf for long term box storage and use the trays on top for loose sticks. The nice thing is I can get four trays across and have room to add another rows of four when the collection grows.

Are the trays necessary? No, strictly for asthetics, but they look great and keep the coolidor organized.

Enjoy the new purchase!

It isn't really designed in a way to allow upright use. The sides are too rounded.

My collection doesn't look nearly as impressive now :( :sign:

Currently I'm using a few different boxes, tupps, and one tray from my desktop. Oh, and a BUNCH of various baggies.

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
It isn't really designed in a way to allow upright use. The sides are too rounded.
3M said:
If you keep it horizontal, you might be interested in these:

Horizontal - side to side

Vertical - Up and Down

:p

The trays are 12-1/2" long and fit nicely across the Igloo 120 when it is laying down Horizontally. I don't know if they will fit across the bottom, there is too much in mine to check it but they more than fit across the top. :thumbs: