• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Sick

cigarsarge

BOHICA
I've been feeling bad for about a week. Went to the doc today and she told me I had walking pnumonia. Crap..I thought it was just a simple sinus infection.

Anyway two shots in the butt and a handfull of pills later I'm feeling some beter.

Gonna get a bud to bring me a little something to wash out my mouth with. Maybe a little George Dickel or Old Grandad. :p

So, How about that butt kicking?

LOL, Just kidding, Hope u feel better.

That's why I keep a good supply on hand in case I have to stay home.

Yeah....that's the ticket :p

cigarsarge said:
Gonna get a bud to bring me a little something to wash out my mouth with. Maybe a little George Dickel or Old Grandad. :p
[snapback]219132[/snapback]​

Get well quick that way you can enjoy a few of those days off :D

Bill

Aw man Ken, that sucks! Hope you get better real soon. I hate that "I'm sick", "I can barely move" feeling.

MMMNNNN George Dickel. Happen to have a little of that floating around. Feel better Sarge.

cigarsarge said:
I've been feeling bad for about a week. Went to the doc today and she told me I had walking pnumonia. Crap..I thought it was just a simple sinus infection.

Anyway two shots in the butt and a handfull of pills later I'm feeling some beter.

I've had it...not good...feel better...

Damn....I guess it goes without saying that cigar smoking is out of the question for a few days...well it will make the next one all the sweeter.

Lumberg said:
Damn....I guess it goes without saying that cigar smoking is out of the question for a few days...well it will make the next one all the sweeter.
[snapback]219315[/snapback]​

Gotta review one more for the blind taste test. Maybe next week..monday or Tuesday.

Cigar smoke might do me in right now. I'm drinking a cup of Mr. Jerry's right now and I starting to want a smoke with it...But I know better.

cigarsarge said:
Lumberg said:
[snapback]219315[/snapback]​

Gotta review one more for the blind taste test. Maybe next week..monday or Tuesday.

Cigar smoke might do me in right now. I'm drinking a cup of Mr. Jerry's right now and I starting to want a smoke with it...But I know better.
[snapback]219321[/snapback]​

Take your time...enjoy caffeine and alcohol for a while....the cigars can wait.

cigarsarge said:

Had that 2 years ago, for almost 3 months. I didn't go to the doctor for two months, thinking it was just the flu. Everyone asked how I did it, I just called in sick alot lol. Ken, watch the mail box, I'll send ya some "get better" drinks. :D

Have a damn good week off! :sign:

cigarsarge said:

I hope that second sentence had something to do with the carrying out of that last statement :whistling:

Get well soon ;)

Dropping your pants for a lady doctor...
I hope she is at leaest good looking? :D

Get well soon

That sucks

Good news is, there is enough drama here in the last couple of days to keep you busy for the whole week!

:laugh:

muddstick said:
That sucks

Good news is, there is enough drama here in the last couple of days to keep you busy for the whole week!

:laugh:
[snapback]219538[/snapback]​

Glued to my computer...Oh the drama...the drama. :p