• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm still kickin

Triple_D

Triple_D
What's up everyone? I've been strected out lately with the two babies, bought a new house this month and just got moved in a week ago. Been a real pain in the rear. Had 10 pitbulls in my garage for a week, finally got my kennel finished today. I see some of the same names still posting and plenty I've never heard of before. Happy Holidays

You gotta post more then once every 6 months. Welcome back.

Thanks AVB, I miss the good spelling on this board. Go to the chicken and dog boards and them poor sob's can't spell their own name.

Hello, nice to meet you!

Brian

Thanks AVB, I miss the good spelling on this board. Go to the chicken and dog boards and them poor sob's can't spell their own name.

Kind of makes you feel like you're conversing with adults rather than a bunch of immature idiots, right? :laugh:

Kind of makes you feel like you're conversing with adults rather than a bunch of immature idiots, right? :laugh:
Not really. Welcome back bro. I might be up your way in Jan or Feb. If yo are still near the Big Easy, it'd be nice to sit for a gar or two.

Emo

Not really. Welcome back bro. I might be up your way in Jan or Feb. If yo are still near the Big Easy, it'd be nice to sit for a gar or two.

Emo

When are you coming up my way again? ??? :love:

Glad to see things are progressing, hope you get the chance to come around more often Duane.