• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

im thinkin about gettin this humi to replace my 50ct. humi

OahuGrown

the humi i have now doesn't seal properly and that's mainly what im lookin for, other than a humi not having a window or being too fancy lookin or being way too big.

this seems to be perfect, simple, a little tall but will easily be hidden and not too hurtfull on my pocket and most of all lots of room. but im worried about the seal, i dont want to buy another humi that can't seal good.
what do you guys think?

400fl%202.jpg

400ft%203.jpg

i found it at http://www.tampahumidor.com/sitedirector/s...42BBA8D304B9859

cool i might be able to save 5bucks!
hmm maybe i should ask him how good the seal is?

Yep, send Mark a PM and he'll give ya the lowdown on it. Plus you'll have the peace of mind that you're dealing with a good person.

He has the best customer support I've experienced, not just cigar wise, any online dealer.

You against a cooler?? save about a hundred bucks and have more room!

Brandon

Only issue I see with that humi is, it looks pretty deep and that would be a lot of digging around. Moving things to possibly get to whats under other stuff.

Something like this works pretty well. (it's an old pic, some of that stuff is long gone) ;)

Fridgador.jpg

I got this for $0.00 as the cooling unit died. :p
Took out all the electronics and the freezer.
Removed the door panel and replaced it with spanish cedar. Had some extra so I also lined the sides. Keeps the humidity rock steady using beads.

WOW that would be too much for me, i mean i feel that i'll be ready to have a huge stash like that someday and hopefully when that day comes, one of our refridgerators will die lol
but for now i just need something small.