• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Worried

schenker

So last week, some of you may recall, I purchased my first pipe and tobacco from the Gatlinburlier.

And, well, I have discovered that I really like pipe smoking. I mean really really really like it. :love:

Now I'm worried that I will never be interested in smoking another cigar ever again.

Someone, please tell me this is a passing thing. ???

Aren't you a professorial type guy? A pipe would fit along with the tweed jacket (with leather patches of course). Pipes appear somewhat mone contemplatory than cigars. :laugh: You have nothing to worry about, pipes may be a good change, but I started there and then graduated to real tobacco enjoyment. :laugh:

Aren't you a professorial type guy? A pipe would fit along with the tweed jacket (with leather patches of course). Pipes appear somewhat mone contemplatory than cigars. :laugh: You have nothing to worry about, pipes may be a good change, but I started there and then graduated to real tobacco enjoyment. :laugh:

This is all very true: the pipe is a good look for me. I already have a beard, so the tweed jacket is all I need now. Of course, I'd rather put the money buying a tweed jacket into another pipe... :laugh:

This is all very true: the pipe is a good look for me. I already have a beard, so the tweed jacket is all I need now. Of course, I'd rather put the money buying a tweed jacket into another pipe... :laugh:

My wife is just starting to get used to me smoking cigars. Had one on the weeked that I was enjoying and she said "I'll smoke one together with you in the future" I left it at that and thanked my good fortune. If I tried to take up pipe smoking I'm sure she'd kick my ass.

My wife is just starting to get used to me smoking cigars. Had one on the weeked that I was enjoying and she said "I'll smoke one together with you in the future" I left it at that and thanked my good fortune. If I tried to take up pipe smoking I'm sure she'd kick my ass.

You know she'd kick your but any way! She doesn't need an excuse! :laugh:

C'mon you can afford both, how much does a piece of root with a hole in it cost anyway? :laugh: 'Round here they use corn cobs. :laugh: (I know there is a line in there somewhere that people will run with) :laugh:

I've had some pipe tobacco that makes me think twice if I would ever go back to cigars. But nothing can keep me from cigars or pipes. Like every thing else in life, it will pass in due time. But just enjoy the pipe and collect some nice cigars in the mean time. :thumbs:

Well, you will all be pleased to know that I just smoked one of the 5 Vegas Series A Anomalies that Maggs44 sent me, and it reminded me that I like cigars just fine. :thumbs:

Well, you will all be pleased to know that I just smoked one of the 5 Vegas Series A Anomalies that Maggs44 sent me, and it reminded me that I like cigars just fine. :thumbs:

You just havent had some killer pipe tobacco yet. :laugh: Its actually so much cheaper than cigars once you get yourself a good pipe. Plus, you will run into less problems smoking a pipe than with cigars. :p One of my favorite things I would do once I got out of class at the University here, I would fire up one of the Peterson's I own and walk the 1/2 mile or so home puffing away. :love:

Definitely pipes AND cigars. Once you've been exposed to both of them, who could possibly choose just one? I do go for weeks smoking only pipes, and then smoke only cigars for a while. It's just whatever strikes you at the time. But the best part is, you can choose! :thumbs: