• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Image Hosting

gibu

Guys,

I had an ISP I REALLY liked a bunch and one of the free items it came with a small amount of free web space. I have been using this for my avitars as well as other light duties. Now my ISP sold there accounts in my town to another ISP I hate (dumped them a couple years ago for these guys in the first place) and I'm now stuck with a new provider if I want to keep my current cable modem set up. Unfortunately the new guys do not offer any free space (and are so cheap I doubt ever will despite saying they are thinking about it) so I'm looking for a place with just a small amount of free space if possible. Say like just a few meg. I was thinking a couple places had been mentioned here in the past but I couldn't find the references. If anyone knows of a good place please let me know. I know Dave has been nice enough to host avitars for a few people, but since I occasionally use the space for posting other pics I was hoping for my own spot somewhere I could upload and download to on my own. I don't need to host pages, but the ability to use it for pages as well would be nice but not a requirement.

Thanks.

If you're looking for just a small amount of space that you have FTP access to, let me know. I can work something out for a couple of bucks a year if you're interested.
Dave ;)