• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Imperfect bands

parade

I received a box of CoRo from a source that I don't deal with much. From my limited knowledge, everything checks out. However, the band is giving me doubts. I can't imagine a flagship brand would use imperfect bands for their products.

Can some FOGs PM me to see if anyone has any dealings with the source?

Looks OK to me here.

gallery_4331_800_74890.jpg

Still OK here.
gallery_4331_800_154570.jpg

Hmmmm, something's not right here...
gallery_4331_800_3367.jpg

Smoke looked fine, by the way. Nothing suspicious about them. The box and seal looked good too. Just the band.

Just checked on a few of my CoRos and they look the same. :) I would say you are good to go, but I don't have the experience these guys do. :)

Don

Hi I just PMed you, let me know if you get it I think my messages may not be getting out . Could it be the browser?

Haha... don't worry too much mate. Flagship or not, you are going to get imperfect bands with Cuban Cigars, mainly with the alignment of the two ends, and with small chunks missing from letters. I have received so many scuffed and bent and imperfect bands that I don't even blink, and they certainly are genuine.

Looks fine mate.