• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
I don;t know how many of you have heard this yet so I thought I'd better mention it. The United States is cracking down big time on ALL shipments entering the U.S. from Europe because of the hoof and mouth outbreak. This could mean bad news for packages entering the country, whether it's chocolates, wines or Dominican cigars. ;) So, if you are planning an order, might be wise to wait it out a bit.

Nice thinking! :) That could cause some problems for those that smoke alot of Domenicans. :eek:

A little delay in placing orders
across "The Pond" seems very prudent
at ths time.

but if you're nervous about an outstanding order, i got one only yesterday safe & sound and on time.

All mine have come in record time recently. Who knows, luck of the draw I guess.

From reports that I have read Dept. of Agriculture personnel are using dogs to sniff out food products coming into the country.

There have been many reports that have confirmed that cigars are getting threw with no problems. The inspectors ONLY care about meat! So don't worry if your waiting on an order and if you are worried about placing an order than go ahead and wait, hopefully this will all be over soon.

My question is can the dogs sniff out "dog rockets" maybe thats why the ISOMS are no problem although I did see a really mellow looking german shepard........