• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In case Someone wants OpusX

VotTak

Reaction score
My local has 'em. I have never tried these as they are too expensive for me. But if someone wanna get 'em I can go and buy 'em for you.
I do not know the names of these... but they are for $13(small belicoso about 4.5-4.75 x 48-50) $15( bigger belicoso about 5.5-5.75 x 50) and $16( about 6-6.25 x 50).
I'm not trying to make money on these, just help fellow BOTL
LMK.

OHHH... Mods please move it to appropriate section. Sorry.

Just for clarification.

The little beli is called the XXX

The larger Beli is the Super Beli

The toro size is called the Perfexcion X

The prices look fairly normal for NY prices. They have a high tobacco tax there.

The Master said:
Just for clarification.

The little beli is called the XXX

The larger Beli is the Super Beli

The toro size is called the Perfexcion X

The prices look fairly normal for NY prices. They have a high tobacco tax there.
[snapback]228850[/snapback]​

Isn't there another belicoso shape that is slightly smaller than the Super Beli which is the #2?

VotTak said:
I have never tried these as they are too expensive for me.
[snapback]228707[/snapback]​

Go ahead and splurge on one. They are worth it IMO.

Ahh... As I said... It is too much for me. I'm enjoying cigars that are in a bit lower price range as I'm usualy having 2-3 sticks a day.
If I like Opus than I'm in trouble...
Big trouble.
BTW... When I was in the store they have about half box of Perfexcion X and the same amount of XXX and only one Super Beli(I'm using Lumberg's clarification).

Still it's price is better than somewhere in NY metroarea. I got to the store in Staten Island and retailer had prices starting at $24... Go figure...

Nevermind.. just thought someone might want it and these are available at this moment.

The Master said:
The number 2 is a torpedo,it is larger than the Super Beli.
[snapback]229126[/snapback]​

ah. when I think size I think in terms of ring gauge. The #2 is indeed longer, but it is also thinner (54 vs 52 gauge)

JC

JRCigars sold out yesterday, I went in today hoping for some X's and they sold out yesterday. :angry2:

BigMacFU said:
JRCigars sold out yesterday, I went in today hoping for some X's and they sold out yesterday. :angry2:
[snapback]229250[/snapback]​

That is why I was offering help in the first place.
:whistling:

BigMacFU already said that that store is already cleaned up.
Although I will tell you where you can get it even cheaper.
PM sent.