• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

in case you're interested...

Some even refer to this edition as "the Maduro OpusX." A must-have for collectors

Are you fricken kidding me? What a joke...

Hmmm, some refer to it that way huh? Well, some people think meth is a good time as well!

Some even refer to this edition as "the Maduro OpusX." A must-have for collectors

Are you fricken kidding me? What a joke...

Hmmm, some refer to it that way huh? Well, some people think meth is a good time as well!

It is if you can manage to use it just on the weekends, LMAO!! the problem is the weekend turns into 7 days :whistling:.

Jim

hehehehehe
My guess is it goes to $400

Art

**edit to add

Looks like the feeding frenzy has begun.

What makes this rare box of Fuente Añejo No.77 even more special? The box is signed by Carlito Fuente himself with the inscription: First of a kind round to square. A marvelous cigar. Bold, meaty and complex. Some even refer to this edition as "the Maduro OpusX." A must-have for collectors!

Okay so every single box is not "signed by Carlito himself" -- it's called a lithograph, and it's printed on every box, not hand signed.

It is also definitely not a Maduro Opus X.

Añejo info & MSRP

What makes this rare box of Fuente Añejo No.77 even more special? The box is signed by Carlito Fuente himself with the inscription: First of a kind round to square. A marvelous cigar. Bold, meaty and complex. Some even refer to this edition as "the Maduro OpusX." A must-have for collectors!

Okay so every single box is not "signed by Carlito himself" -- it's called a lithograph, and it's printed on every box, not hand signed.

It is also definitely not a Maduro Opus X.

Añejo info & MSRP

If this were hand signed I would say that Carlito must forgot how to sign his name cause my box is missing half of the letters. Never seen suh a bad screen print job on a box of Fuentes before..

Back