• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

in chicago till the 28th

Double D

alphabetically challenged
I am in Chicago until the 28th anyone want to get together for a herf let me know.

Come up to La Crosse for Oktoberfest.
Hotels are booked solid, but I have a futon :D

I'll be at Blue Havana in Chicago from around 7 till close on the 26th and probably through much of the afternoon and evening on the 27th. I'm normally always there at those times Fridays, and Saturdays.

Belicoso Tomorrow La Aurora Event! You remember how to get there dont you?

Wish I could make it there, but alas, can't cancel my poker night, :(

alex la aurora today? damn i just saw this will swing by there after dinner

If you're going to be anywhere near the northern suburbs - let me know. We can work something out... :thumbs:

I am in Chicago until the 28th anyone want to get together for a herf let me know.

What time are you leaving on the 28th? What are you doing after 3 on the 27th??

Kristin

I may go to skoki to cigar king on the 28th but i am fairly open before then send me a pm and i would be more than happy to find a way to herf. Driving a bit is not really big deal just finished 3000mi trip so another hour or so is nothing.

Why does everything have to be in the suburbs? :( :p Damn, I need a car, lol.

I may go to skoki to cigar king on the 28th but i am fairly open before then send me a pm and i would be more than happy to find a way to herf. Driving a bit is not really big deal just finished 3000mi trip so another hour or so is nothing.

I can meet you there!! What time were you thinking? I have never been there.

Kristin

All I will not make cigar king tomorrow there is a ralley for a couple local boys that where killed in afghanastan tomorrow and that is some thing important to me so i agreed to assist my local vfw with the raley tomorrow. I truly apolagize but when it comes to this stuff I stop everything to help.

Not that I expected you would, but if you went by Blue Havana today, I didn't make it yet, I was working unexpectedly, I'm on my way now though.

edited for spelling