• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In cigar language, what is "heady"

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
I'm trying to improve my reviewing skills. I've even started using the dreaded food & shrubs terminology a little.

I've come across the term "heady" several times in other reviews (CA mainly). What does this mean - makin' ya' woblely :p ?

Heady - Richness determined by the variety and quality of the aromas. The words "rich", "generous" or "heady" may be used to describe a smoke with a wide range of aromas. These adjectives express the richness and fullness of the aroma.

The use of the word "heady" to describe cigar smoke should not be confused with the same word used to describe a wine: a "heady" wine is one that is high in alcohol, i.e. a wine which "goes to your head".

The opposite of a rich smoke may be described as having an aroma that is "poor", "thin" or "flat".

:D

BTW - This is Plagiarism at it's best. :sign:

SD_Stack said:
Stack,

Well, plagarism or not, I appreciate the clarification bro. That helps a lot. I'll see if I can use it correctly in an upcomming review :p

Cheers,
Dixie

SD_Stack said:
Heady - Richness determined by the variety and quality of the aromas. The words "rich", "generous" or "heady" may be used to describe a smoke with a wide range of aromas. These adjectives express the richness and fullness of the aroma.

The use of the word "heady" to describe cigar smoke should not be confused with the same word used to describe a wine: a "heady" wine is one that is high in alcohol, i.e. a wine which "goes to your head".

The opposite of a rich smoke may be described as having an aroma that is "poor", "thin" or "flat".

Wow! And I thought I had a lot of free time! :sign:

JOE.M. said:
SD_Stack said:

Wow! And I thought I had a lot of free time! :sign:
Not so much free time Brother Joe.

Just trying to help out a fellow lover of the leaf. :D :love:

Oh, Aren't you the sweetest little thing! :p :p :sign: