• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Denver

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
I am only going to be in Denver for the rest of the day and I am staying downtown on 17th. Any suggestions for great chile verde, cigars, steak, et cetera will be greatly appreciated. Living in Poland somehow diminishes a guy's access to the finest America has to offer.

I know that there have been some Denver threads in the past but, with a quick scan, I did not really find what I was looking for. The last thing I want to do is sit here in the hotel!

-Mark

Check out cfrhn.com, they mention some Herf places. I'm new here, too, so I don't know where everything is. I've heard Celtic mentioned, Smoking Cave, Devon's Pub, something abbreviated HMS. I'm no help... Maybe one of the other CO folks will chime in.

the shop I hang at is in Lafayette, if you want to head nw of town a little bit. :)

John

(Barlow's is the shop, btw)

Capital cigars on Colfax is nice and comfy with a good selection! In your neck of the woods also I think!

PJ

If you are still around. Check out Cigars on sixth. Sixth and Washington has a great cigar shop and a WONDERful Mexican joint next door....Lime Xs

My favorite places when I lived just down on Corona.