• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Search of Spanish Cedar

Atchafalaya

Help! Vertical Igloodor 152 qt.

Anyone know where I can purchase 1/4" or 1/2" thick Spanish Cedar pieces @ 14 1/2" x 15"? I have procured everything else for the othersides of my Igloodor(s) project and can not find anything in the above-noted size. I know I can use two (2) pieces and fit together for the top and bottom, but would rather have full, as I intend on routing equal "slits" in the bottom piece for air flow.

Thanks... :(

Atchafalaya said:
Help! Vertical Igloodor 152 qt.

Anyone know where I can purchase 1/4" or 1/2" thick Spanish Cedar pieces @ 14 1/2" x 15"? I have procured everything else for the othersides of my Igloodor(s) project and can not find anything in the above-noted size. I know I can use two (2) pieces and fit together for the top and bottom, but would rather have full, as I intend on routing equal "slits" in the bottom piece for air flow.

Thanks... :(
[snapback]169452[/snapback]​

Check The Humidor thread. You'll find it there :thumbs:

I would skip the Snapish Cedar if I were you. I don't think ya really need it as you usually fill a coolerdor with boxes anyway.

The boxes retain the humidity, make for easy storage and give you all the "aroma" you need ;)

coventrycat86 said:
I would skip the Snapish Cedar if I were you.

Insert comment about Ccat's spelling error here.

Insert correct spelling in bold.

Insert smilie.

"Snapish Cedar" :laugh:

C'mon Kirk, can't you tell I did that on purpose :rolleyes: :whistling: :laugh:

Maybe if you ask nicely from a local store or people on here, boxes will just show up.... :whistling: