• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In The Twin Cities

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Hey everyone..it's Opusxfiles here. Normally from Chattanooga, but right now in the Twin Cities. I was going to send individual emails to you guys in the Minneapolis area, but it seems that the forums have changed since last time I was on. Soooo if you want to get together sometime over the next two weeks or so, then let me know. Maybe we can hook up at Stogies on Grand again. i brought some more jose seijas Signature series smokes that i'd dig trading for something else.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Rob

Hey everyone..it's Opusxfiles here. Normally from Chattanooga, but right now in the Twin Cities. I was going to send individual emails to you guys in the Minneapolis area, but it seems that the forums have changed since last time I was on. Soooo if you want to get together sometime over the next two weeks or so, then let me know. Maybe we can hook up at Stogies on Grand again. i brought some more jose seijas Signature series smokes that i'd dig trading for something else.

Rob

Anyone?!?!?!?! Anyone?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyone?!?!?!?!

Sorry to post again like this, but I want to Herf it up!!!!!!

I'm down, if we can make a time work. I've got a little one and pregnant wife at home. Lunch hours work good for me, and some after work. Let me know what you have in mind.

ts

Rob

Anyone?!?!?!?! Anyone?!?!?!?!?!?! Anyone?!?!?!?!

Sorry to post again like this, but I want to Herf it up!!!!!!