• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

INCOMING!

LeePitts

Fetterjohn is the man. I just wanted to publicly thank him and let everyone know he is a great guy. I just opened my mailbox and I was like what the h%#l is this. He just sent me an unexpected package full of goodies. Thanks for the warm welcome to my new favorite spot on the web. I will hopefully soon be able to welcome new members in the same way.Thanks again I owe you one man........

Thats kinda cool. I wish I had such a nice welcome. Seeing how nice that was I think I need to bomb someone.

QUOTE(LeePitts @ Sep 28 2005, 09:33 AM)
I'm glad I stumbled over this board. Seems that all I ever encounter is people trying to take advantage of each other. You guys are all right.

That's the truth...everyone here is a good p[erson and will bomb the hell out of you when you're not looking. Just don't act shifty...or we can have people expulged.

-Fetter

This is why you got "Bombed". Just to show that we are very serious about what we do here in CP. Enjoy them...hope you got some that you haven't tried before. :cool:

-Fetter

(LeePitts @ Sep 28 2005, 09:33 AM)
I'm glad I stumbled over this board. Seems that all I ever encounter is people trying to take advantage of each other. You guys are all right.
That's the truth...everyone here is a good p[erson and will bomb the hell out of you when you're not looking. Just don't act shifty...or we can have people expulged.

-Fetter

This is why you got "Bombed". Just to show that we are very serious about what we do here in CP. Enjoy them...hope you got some that you haven't tried before. :cool:

-Fetter