• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend

smitty0255

Just smoked my first one of these. I liked it. I thought it was fairly mild and then just a touch of pepper at the end. As with all of the Rocky Patel cigars I have smoked, the burn and draw were perfect.

Except for the Limited Reserve Bear, I have enjoyed most of the IT line-up. Good, solid smokes for a decent price. The IT Super Fuerte Maduro is very tasty! If you liked the Cameroon Legend, you should enjoy that one also.

Somehow I hate Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend and Limited Reserve. To me Cameroon Legend( I tried both regular and maduro ) is tasteless and harsh. Limited Reserve is like a cardboard someone pissed on( not that I smoke cardboard but I imagine ).
I'm sure that you are happy that you have at least one competitor(me at least) less.
I like 1992 reserve though and his Super fuerte is not bad also.
Again, it is just me... Probably because I do not like Cameroon wrapper?...
Who knows?

Ive yet to smoke any Indian Tabac cigar that i havent liked...the cameroon legends are a great smoke. The flavor is almost refreshing and a little nutty with a slightly sweet finish. Ive got a box of em on order as we speak. :thumbs:

To me Cameroon Legend( I tried both regular and maduro ) is tasteless and harsh.

It did not seem harsh to me, but I will definitley agree that the taste is not nearly as strog as his Vintage or Edge lines.

The IT Super Fuerte Maduro is very tasty! If you liked the Cameroon Legend, you should enjoy that one also.

I have one sitting in my humidor right now. I will try that one soon ...