• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well I have just tried one of these. I got one from, a nice CP member ;) . Well the outside wrapper was a torn near the foot. Well I think it was the foot. The shape was a little odd. I couldn't figure out which end to light. Ohh well. Anyway, the cigar was nice and firm, the draw was easy but not loose, the 1st 1/4 of the smoke was grassy/bitter. I decided to put the smoke down for about 5 minutes to see if it would mellow. The smoke did mellow nicely after that. The main problem I had was the outer wrapper started to come off, which was bothersome. The flavor of the last 3/4 of the cigar was kinda plain, with no real distinguishing characteristics at all, I think if the cigar was aged some, say 6 months to a year then maybe it will improve, I hope the other cigars of this group did not have the same problem I did with the outer wrapper coming off.

She may have been a bit dry! You know with your wacky humidity levels and all! I have never had a problem with any IT smokes!

Or the guy who sent it to ya could have sent ya a dud! ;)

Your probably right there Joe. I think it could have been a dud. I had this cigar in my table top humidor. The wrapper was cracked before I lit it which could have occured during shipping or while in the humi. But the cigar was nice, it just needed some down time. But like I always say, never look a gift horse in the mouth. I could have been smoking a Swisher instead :p