• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Corojo

Fireman Tim

I just got to experience my very first Indian Tabac and I tell you, there will be more of these in my future. I do not know if it is a Classic Corojo or the other way around but which ever it was...it was wonderful. I was about 5 inches in length and the gauge was close to a 48 or so I am guessing. The beginning had more of a vannilla or sweet nutty taste that turned peppery torwards the middle. The ashe burned even through out and as I enjoyed the flavor it appeared to turn more mellow at the end but the combo was most enjoyable. Now by no means am I a afficianado of cigars, I consider myself a newbie really but I just felt that this really needed to be mentioned. due to the pepper taste in it I would say that it was a medium, leaning toward bold flavor and for me and for today, it really hit the spot.

Fireman Tim :D

I love IT cigars but the Classic Corojo was not one of my favorites in that line. I prefer the Cameroon Legend and the IT Super Fuerte. You describe the Corojo very well and although I did not enjoy it as much it was in no way a bad cigar. Its just that when I buy IT I go for something else.

I'm working on a box of the Maduro Tomahawks. I look at the band as I smoke them and I get the urge to dance with wolves. :D

The Super Fuerte Maduro is one of my favs - only have one left though....

The only box by IT/Rocky Patel I ever bought was IT corojos, and the fourth one I had had two thick strips of black plastic in it! And here I was thinking that the tars and oils from cigars caused cancer...but no!-it's the plastic they stick in there afterwards that causes cancer. Oh well, I didn't quit so I must not care that much.