• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac super fuerte Natural Robusto

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Pulled this baby out of the ole' humidor this afternoon, was debaitin' on when I should sacrifice it to the smoke gods.... So after dinner I kicked back on the deck with a cold one.....or 3 :p and touched the flame to it! I could tell the moment I warmed the foot that this was going to be good! She started off very light, kinda' mild and then Bam!! She kicked in! Not to strong and far from mild! You could definitely taste the H2000 in it and the flavor just got fuller and better all the way through. It burnt clean and strait, ash did not hold well {but then again, I was on my 3rd Heineken} and never had to be fixed. The cigar itself is beautiful, dark perfect wrapper, very little noticeable veins, box pressed and of course the signature Indian Tabac band gives it a very bold appearance.

I am a big fan of Indian tabac super fuerte maduros and Cameroon legends, looks like I'm going to have to get a box of these bad boys! :thumbs:

When they are on they are excellent cigars. But when they aren't YEECH!

Great review

I also love the Maduro Supers's and the Cameroon legends. I prefer the legends a bit more though. I may have to get a couple of the natural supers and try them now

Thanks for the Review
Snakeeyezzes

Great Review about a great cigar.

I smoked some of these a while back as they were just making their big splash on the market, and I wasn't real impressed. But as they have grown as a company, it seems to me that their quality control has gotten better.

At any rate, great review Joe! Thanks!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB