• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

INDIAN TABAC super fuerte toro

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
I recently purchased a box of theses rich dark yummy, want to just take a bite.... OK! I'm OK. I smoked this cigar as soon as I opened up the box, I just could not wait! a beautiful cigar, lite with ease, drew perfectly, burnt perfectly, held a 2 inch ash and I had to fight to get it to drop...medium to mild bodied and very flavorful a definite must try for all! I smoked it till my fingers blistered.
I think I will try some other sizes also... I am going to run it through the "SAMGUSS" "CIGAR CALCULATOR 2.0" and see how she scores. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I bought one yesterday, based on this review. I will post my take when I get around to smoking it...probably this weekend. "Toro, toro, ole."

S.

I have liked all of the ones I have had. It is one of the few IT cigars that I like.

i need to pick up one of these and try. i have been thinking of trying some but have not really heard anything until now. i will pick up one or 2 once i get some money....

I finally got around to trying this cigar today, and what a pleasant surprise.

I second everything that Joe M. said about this cigar - it was really great. The Super Fuerte Maduro had about three or four flavor profiles going at the same time, which is something that I usually only find in GOOD Cuban cigars. One of these was a slight saltiness on the aftertaste, which is unusual and something that I like a lot. I will definitely buy more of these!

I'd rate this particular cigar at LEAST a 90 - I found it to be delicious.

If all of the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduros are this good, then I've just discovered a new favorite. Thanks Joe!

Sam

Hey Sam, glad you liked your smoke :thumbs: send me your addy and I will launch a bomb your way! Got a couple I can spare, also just got a box of partagas black classicos if you would care to partake :thumbs:

joe; where'd you order those from I may have to next week order some as there are none around here.....damn Grand Rapids....this town sucks..... :) anyways.....thanks

i got this box from lil brown smoke shack but the no longer carry them. i do most of my shopping at these two sites:atlantic cigar, nice ash .com you can also try ask.com and type in the particular ciger you are looking for and it will give you a list of sites to order from. good luck :thumbs:

Thanks for the offer Joe, but I'm going to buy a box of these from the shop where I got the previous stick.

Best cigar that I've had in some time...and I smoke a different cigar brand almost every time I light up. This was an exceptionally good cigar.

Thanks again.

Sam