• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte

Peter_K

I went to the Indian Tabac road show at a local cigar store. Smoked their cigars, drank their booze, ate their food, and and checked out the Indian Tabac girls. Not bad all around.

I smoked 3 cigars before I left the place. The super fuerte maduro in a toro size was very nice. Square pressed, oily dark wrapper, nice draw. The cigar started off with a medium strength and developed lots of flavor. The flavor evolved as I smoked the cigar. I split a box with some friends and got 25 freebie hand rolled cigars.

I will buy these again in the future and would recommend them. The closest cigar I can compare them to would be the original CAO Anniversario maduro made in Costa Rica. That good.

I totally agree with you Pepe! I have a box of the Toro's and the Petit Belicoso in maduro, and a box of the Perfecto's in Cameroon. They are definitely some of the best smoking cigars around! :thumbs:

I have to agree with both of you too. I have never had a bad cigar from Indian Tabac, and that kinda suprised me. Don't know why, I just wasn't expecting anything that good.

Every time I buy some of their cigars, I ask myself why I didn't buy more. They really are great cigars!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

I think the construction on these are good but just as my opinion with most IT products I find them lacking a certain something. Just does not do it for me.

most of the indian tabacs are lacking something: my lips around them!!! ;) :p
i love them!

Those were some of the first cigars I started smoking! I love the Super Fuerte.

Another interesting one to try is the Deluxe Corona. It's tubed, black and burgandy colored tube if I recall. These are great after dinner with a glass of port!! :D