• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte

CI has great selection, but the flip side of that is that they carry a lot of stuff I've never had, and no one else carries. I dont have any idea if indian tabac is worth $2 a box, much less $40 or $140. Same for the 32 flavors of Gurkha/Hansotia. I like the legends, but the others??? They have a long list of specials all the time, but I'd rather try one before I buy a box and find they're awful.

rknicker said:
Same for the 32 flavors of Gurkha/Hansotia. I like the legends, but the others???
You have to ask the Gurkha whore :D, I won't steer you wrong. What Gurkhas do you want to know about?

Regents particularly, also Expeditions, Sherpa (I had one it was ok, but I dont like to base an opinion on ONE smoke).

What's the story with the Hansotia stuff? They seem to be expanding this line, but I don't know how it compares to anything and haven't tried any lately.

Can you tell I've been frequenting cbid again?

The Regents are in the same price range as the Master's Select (more or less) but are very different. A bit stronger with a different profile, for some reason these seem to go better with beer than the Selects which do well with Scotch.

Not a big fan of the Expedition Series myself and I consider them the lowest of the Gurkha line. Not bad for the price but not as good as most of the other Gurkhas. For Sherpa I like the Diablos much better than the standard ones. Very flavorful for a fairly low priced ($1.50-2.00 ea on cbid) cigar.

I don't know why there is a K.Hansotia line as they are definately premium cigars. The Signatures are the best of the 3 IMO but none are bad by any stretch. The Park Ave bundles are pretty good for a bundled cigar but it's like they made a mid-level cigar and cut back on the packaging to keep the cost down.