• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Indian Tabac

Fireman Tim

I have already posted a review of the Indian Tabac a while ago but I did want to mention here again that I love this cigar. Yesterday I tried the Maduro and I did not want to put it down. From the beginning it captured my taste bud's with one of the smoothest and most enjoyable smoke I have had to date. I know that some of you may not find it the same way that I do and that is fine, we all have our favoriets but this is for sure one of the top 3 cigar brands that I have had; and thats all I have to say about that.
:thumbs:

I love the Super Fuerte maduros. Have one of the regular Maddies, but haven't had the urge to spark it yet

I'm burning a box of the maduro Tomahawks and am enjoying every one. :thumbs:

Yep, the Super Fuertes are an awesome smoke. Tons of smoke and great flavor at a very reasonable price. This is one of my favorites! :thumbs:

I am a big fan of the Super Fuerte's also check out this deal at PaylessCigar, Buy 1 box at regular price {$59.95}get the second {same box} for $25! Just picked up 4 of the Petit Belicoso Maduro. :thumbs:

LOVE THEM!

In fact I have yet to smoke any Rocky Patel cigar that I did not like. Super Fuerte Maduro, Sun Grown and Vintage are all tops. Had my first Edge (not the Maduro) the other day and that was yummy too! While I have had the Cameroon Legend and liked it, it was not my favorite IT cigar.

I took this from the blind pass. Mmmm should I torch it after dinner?

I smoked a Super Fuerte Maduro after dinner last night, first one courtesy of AaronfromPA. I wish I hadn't. Just another cigar to add to the list of "I need to get a box of these." Great smoke for sure.

SabresFan said:
I smoked a Super Fuerte Maduro after dinner last night, first one courtesy of AaronfromPA. I wish I hadn't. Just another cigar to add to the list of "I need to get a box of these." Great smoke for sure.
[snapback]217373[/snapback]​

Way to smoke a stick that is worth your time ya cheap bastige :thumbs: