• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Industrial Press by Drew Estate

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I wanted to know if anyone has had one of these smokes. I heard some good things about 'em, but wanted to know some peoples opinion. I recently won a box of them on cigarbid. I bought the Supreme (4.5 x 42). These are all box pressed, and should be tasty (Sun-Grown Ecuadorian wrappers, Connecticut binder, and all Nicaraguan filler). I am looking foward to trying them. I will post a review once I've smoked a few. :p They're not aromatic, so that's a good thing!

I'm curious too. DE cigars are different from the typical cigars of today and it's cool. Not necessarily great but they are redefining what a cigar tastes like.

The flavored stuff is mostly garbage IMO. But the unflavored stuff I've had (La Vieja Habana) is a good change of pace cigar.

PM me and let me know how you like them. My buddy has been wanting to get a box.

I've never had an IP.
As far as Drew Estate, I've had the Blondie and Natural (didn't care for either one) and the Pimp Stick (surprised at how good it was).