• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Industrial press sun grown

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Anybody tried these?? Are they any good?? Hum, hum, well have you :sneaky:

JOE,

I just had one two days ago. It wasn't too bad, but certainly not the best stick I've had. It reminded me of Drew Estates' Sportsman Reserve Torpedo if you've had those.

I just ordered a "sun-grown sampler" from everyone's favorit auction site. I had high expectations - sungrown sounds to me like bold, full flavored, sweet, kind of a "romantic" cigar if you will. The IP wasn't sweet or full-flavored, although it exhibited a high medium boldness.

out of 10: probably a 6.
out of 100: probably a 70, 75.

(It wasn't aged)

R/ Muley

Thanks for the info Scott! :thumbs:

I've never been able to bring myself to try anything from Drew Estates. It has nothing to do with their cigars. Their marketing and packaging just appear to be aimed at rice boys. I know I'm just being an Old Fart (tm) but I don't feel like I'm part of their target demographic.

You should give them a try although the marketing is my biggest draw back as well.

Try the White Rabits if you get a chance they are great, my brother really flips over them. Elixer 5-50 is great as well. I like milder smokes so I also really like the green heros, great morning cigar. Some are better then others, but I havent had a bad one yet in the natural line.