• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inexpensive Estate Pipes FS

rramstad

Hey there, I'd have posted this elsewhere but it's pipe specific so thought it would be more appropriately viewed here... moderators feel free to move if you really think it should be in with all the cigar trades and sales...

Anyhoo I have a wide range of inexpensive estate pipes for sale, clean and ready to smoke, with details here:

http://www.bobramstad.com/Pipes/ForSale/

Prices include shipping in the United States and also a bonus one ounce sample of PS Cube Cut or PS English Oriental Supreme.

Prices range from $15 per pipe to $40 per pipe, with most around $30.

Take $3 off each additional pipe after the first... and I'll still toss in a bonus ounce for each additional pipe i.e. five pipes, five ounces, your choice of blends.

Pipes are clean and ready to smoke.

I've got too many pipes that aren't getting smoked and this is my first pass at culling the herd. There are no unsmoked pipes in this batch.

Anyone who has been here longer than me, I ship first, no worries...

Prices are based on what I paid for the pipe and costs related to cleaning and restoring them... I'm not looking to make money on this. That said, if you see a price that seems out of line, tell me, maybe I've got some flexibility... especially if you are interested in buying a few.

If you are interested in a purchase, please PM me with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the pipes you want. I'll reply via email. (PMs for this sort of thing can quickly flood a PM box.)

Payment via personal check or money order is preferred... I can do PayPal too but sometimes folks find that confusing.

Thanks!

-- Bob