• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity is clearly a demolitions expert...

sinnyc

Tibi ipsi esto fidelis.
So, I get home from work today and my wife hands me a package that came in the mail. The package was about the right size to hold a box of cigars. Hmmmm....I didn't think I had an order coming in... . I was about to tear into it when I had a quick, terrifying thought. So I ran outside into my yard to open it.

*BOOOOOM*

I got lucky - it would have easily taken out the whole eastern side of the house if I hadn't. Even so, it took out a 100+ year old oak tree and left a good sized crater to boot. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And a word of warning to everyone: Brian is sneaky. He had the package sent from a business so I had no inkling it was from a CP member. And the business is in Florida while he lives on the Left Coast. Total stealth attack. In addition, the box obviously did not have his address I do not have a return address for him. It's guerrilla warfare I tell ya. :angry:

Joking aside, that was an awfully generous gift Brian - thanks so much.

- Tim

This has gotten out of control. Brians membership needs to be revoked. There is no other way to stop the carnage.

....other than that, nice play!

Ok, i already left a good reply for the last two so you get.............. Awesome epic bombing Brian, just awesome. Also congrets on getting "hit" Tim.

Man he gets back home and the fireworks start!

Hilarious story Tim, I especially like the part where it dawned on you, what you held in your hands, and you tore off running outside! Sacrificing yourself to save your house and family!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Nice hit you crazy #1 bomber!!!