• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
What would be the motivation for someone to choose this name? “Infinity” to me, always meant, “endless” without check or balance. Now, having thought about this it occurs to me that by using the word “infinity” the user unwittingly defines the object. While the object has not been made finite, it has in fact been defined without limit. This to me makes the object less infinite although I’m not clear in my mind how that could be possible. It seems very similar to belling a cat.
I am definite about receiving a package from Infinity that is finite and I'm still trying to wrap my fuggin' head around that.
Thanks.

NA

Paradox? Conundrum? At least you've got some nice smokes to help get you to end of the riddle. :laugh:

Infinity is ROTFLMAO!

Enjoy the finite in an infinite way, take infinity to devour them if you so choose.

Brian

Sounds like you two are locked from here to eternity...

Get a room!

ummmm...nice play!

What would be the motivation for someone to choose this name? “Infinity” to me, always meant, “endless” without check or balance. Now, having thought about this it occurs to me that by using the word “infinity” the user unwittingly defines the object. While the object has not been made finite, it has in fact been defined without limit. This to me makes the object less infinite although I’m not clear in my mind how that could be possible. It seems very similar to belling a cat.
I am definite about receiving a package from Infinity that is finite and I'm still trying to wrap my fuggin' head around that.
Thanks.

NA

Thanks John Madden for that commentary :sign:

Thanks.

NA

Thanks John Madden for that commentary :sign:

:sign: :laugh: :laugh: ROTFLMAO