• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inglorious Basterds

vinnyvega

If you love Tarintino, you will love this movie. The sinister German guy is by far the best villain in any of his movies. It was almost on the verge of a little to long but the ending is well worth the 2 1/2 hour wait. Yeah, I liked it a lot.

If you love Tarintino, you will love this movie. The sinister German guy is by far the best villain in any of his movies. It was almost on the verge of a little to long but the ending is well worth the 2 1/2 hour wait. Yeah, I liked it a lot.

I really want to see this movie thanks for the heads up on a good movie :D

I have seen this movie twice. Out-friggin-standing film.

I thought this movie was a stupid farce when the trailers first came out. It's been on my 'must-see' list for the past week.

Just watched it and was very impressed.
The ending was just so cool.

If you guys keep posting up positive feedback, I'm going to end up going back a third time!

"There's a special room in hell for men who waste 33 year old scotch.'

I haven't seen this one, Joe. I typically like Tarantino's work. He can be brilliant, but so subtle, I think a lot of folks miss it. I plan to see this, as I have made it a point to see all of his work.