• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inmenso

Time

Reaction score
Tonight I decided to try an "Inmenso" by Perdomo. I was gifted this cigar by insight, ( thank you again

for your generosity still have you in my coordinates) I thought I should do my first review ever,

with a smoke from my first "Bomb". I had/have other smokes from that package I could have chosen, I just

chose this because of it's ..........Uniqueness. I purposefully did not search for a review of this cigar.

This cigar has been stored at 60% +/- since I received it on 1/24/07. It had shrunk, and I believe it

had become less dark since I first saw it. It is 5"x 62 ring gauge, Ecuador Maduro wrapper with

Nicaraguan and Honduran fillers. It is a well made ,firm cigar that I probably would not smoke in

public, unless my company was cigar literate ( my wife saw this thing and made comments that would

embarrass a____________fill in the blank.)
inmenso1.jpg

inmenso2.jpg

inmenso3.jpg

The temperature was about 58 degrees, a slight breeze (I have to smoke in the "dog run"...we have no dogs) I selected a very fresh

Michelob Amber Bock, and, just to be sure I had the palate cleansing covered, a backup of Coors light.

I chose to use a punch cutter to aerate this particular smoke, mostly because I could see that my

"deluxe" double blade Savoy was going to be too small to encircle the huge girth of the Inmenso. In hind

sight, a notch cutter would have been the way to go. The prelight draw was loose, with light tobacco and

"hayloft" flavors. After considerable Time toasting the huge foot, the initial taste was mellow spice

and straight tobacco with a lot of smoke and a dry finish. The draw was very loose as suggested by the

prelight. the aroma from the Inmenso was pleasant, but not what I would expect my wife to give a "that

one smells nice". I was surprised to not have the usual Maduro flavors of chocolate and sweet coffee. I

was reminded of a Toraño 1916 Churchhill.
inmenso4.jpg

1" in the Inmenso has has settled to a mild profile with a vegetal tone, I had a taste of popcorn briefly. The spice has faded and the smoke

volume has lessened considerably. The burn is less than razer sharp, but this thing is huge, so I am going to let it correct

itself.
inmenso5.jpg

Half way in, the Inmenso has settled in as a mild, pleasant cigar with tastes of milky caramel

and flare ups of green pepper. The burn continues to be uneven centered on what seemed a minor vein.

As I had feared, the punch cut on this large ring gauge is starting to tar up.
inmenso6.jpg

Half way through, and the Inmenso is picking up a spiciness again, an oily feel to it now. I torched the runner, It was driving me

nuts. the final third of the Inmenso definitely reminds me of the last third of a Cameroon "Short

Story" or a Toraño 1916.
inmenso8.jpg

inmenso10.jpg

inmenso11.jpg

All in all, a very pleasant smoke that I would smoke again, and might have to

get a fiver to keep on tap.

Thanks for the review!

There's not much Perdomo that I really get in to, but I'd like to have 1 or 2 of these on hand just in case I ever got "in the mood" for it, hehe.

Nice review and pics to go with it. It's an interesting smoke.

I got a box somewhere along the line. I keep one in my travel humi for when some smartass comes up to me in a bar asking for a "real" cigar. They are decent smokes and I have had my share. Thanks for the review.

Great pics, and great review, thanks. I've become a real Perdomo whore lately, and have been eyeing this for awhile. Think i'll pick a few up now for the novelty, good to know it's a decent smoke too.

Nice pics! Almost makes me want to smoke this Cuban Parejo I've had for a while. Its dimenions are at least as rediculous as your Immenso.

Nice pics! Almost makes me want to smoke this Cuban Parejo I've had for a while. Its dimenions are at least as rediculous as your Immenso.
I have one of those also, it's from the same package, from insight. I may do that one next weekend.