• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

inside info

Rockin' Republican

I've been smoking cigars for about 6 months now and I don't know much about the feild. If you could direct me to some beginers info or share you're own info with me, that would be great.
Just and interesting story: I acually started smoking cigars when my family went on a cruise in the caribean. And I could gamble on the ship and I decided I was going to loose $20 on gambling and learn a good life lesson. To make a long story short I ended up winning $150. So i wanted to spend them on something exotic. So I spent nearly all of it on wonderful expensive cubans. It kinda help my current affection for cigars that my first real cigar was a $20 cuban. I just thought I'd share..

The most important thing to know is:
Send a nice package to me and I'll share my info with you. :D

Seriously, all I can tell you is to smoke what you like. No matter what you like.

FT's suggestion on the FAQ is a good place to start. You found us so you are off on another good foot. Read, ask questions, sample a few brands.
And on the sample idea....... http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/. :lookup: :sneaky: :0

Have fun!

Wascal

Wascal....giving him that link was just plain wrong! ROFLMAO ;) :D

Whatever you do RR, don't go to that site.....its a trap! :0 :p

Yeah, what he said!! Don't go there! It's evil!!!

ROTFLMAO@Allofus :sign:

No just evil it is the heathens Den of the ODO.

Save your $$ and ask Dave about that place.

LOL!

Welcome aboard bro! good to have another Republican!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: