• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Instability in the e-mail system

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Just checked in after a couple weeks of silence. I noted that there was some activity on at least one thread I subscribe to but I am not getting the e-mails alerting me to new post.

This has happened before to me and I assume to others. I assume it is a software quirk?

I had that happen once myself but it only lasted for a few days and then everything was back to normal.

Gunpowder said:
Just checked in after a couple weeks of silence. I noted that there was some activity on at least one thread I subscribe to but I am not getting the e-mails alerting me to new post.

This has happened before to me and I assume to others. I assume it is a software quirk?
My technology glitches with CP have been of a different nature. I'll receive a PM and a week later, I find that I have a "new" message which is the old one tha I've already read. ??? ??? ??? Haven't had the kind of problem your describing, but I'm sure the evil technology gnomes or gibu are to blame. :D

Why do I always get blamed, it's just usually my fault, not always. ;) :D